DREAM RETREAT – MAIN HOUSE ONLY
This 5-Star, year-round, luxury beachfront vacation rental is a secluded, spa-quality ultimate getaway offering first-class amenities and top-of-the-line fixtures and appliances. Miller Beach Dream Retreat borders the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore with miles of pristine dune trails, unspoiled beaches, and one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. A sliver of dune trail through the National Lakeshore leads to a semi-private, sugar-sand beach, historic Chanute Hill, sight of first-manned glider ride in 1896, and the Aquatorium, a former bathhouse turned event venue and museum. Miller Beach Dream Retreat offers commanding views of Lake Michigan, immaculate dune-scape, and the Chicago skyline. Its functional floorplan has large gathering spaces and cozy nooks for managed solitude. This Retreat is Indiana’s most luxurious vacation rental offering complete privacy.
- 5,000 square-feet, 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms
- Accommodations for up to 19 guests
- Three (3) private, queen bedrooms, a Bunk Room with one queen bed, one lower twin bunk, and two upper twin bunks (75 lb weight limit), fold down sofa, and 3 pullout queen sofas
- Additional sleeping arrangements include two (2) deluxe high-rise aerobeds.
- Bedding/pillows/towels are included for additional sleeping areas.
- Additional guest fee applies over 9 people: $25/person per night (not including children less than two years of age on Arrival Date), regardless of length of stay or purpose of visit.
Check out our FAQ’s!
Find details about sleeping arrangements, amenities provided, booking process, rental policies, and more!
Hilary and the Miller Beach Dream Retreat was definitely as good or even better than advertised. Would recommend to anyone. We had some unfortunate weather and it still turned out to be a great weekend!
We had a group of 14 adults stay here for a long weekend in January. We all had space to sleep, and the common areas were perfect for a large group! The home had beautiful views. The owner was very accommodating and helpful. We also loved taking advantage of the beach location and walking on the beach – yes, the beach is beautiful even in the winter.
This house delivered In so many ways. The house was a very short walk to Lake Michigan. So many places to sleep. The volleyball court, hot tube, and fire were great additions. Would highly recommend staying here.