The health, safety, and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following the recommended guidelines to effectively clean and sanitize our vacation rental properties.
Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has high standards for cleanliness and we are taking additional measures to ensure our guests and staff remain healthy. These include everything from hand-washing hygiene, use of CDC approved cleaning products, and updated whole house cleaning procedures.
Staff Health, Safety and Education
- Educating all staff on proper hand-washing and hygiene practices
- COVID-19 awareness training on preventative measured provided by the CDC
- Miller Beach Vacation Rentals management staff is on standby 24/7 to respond accordingly to this rapidly changing situation
Cleaning Products and Protocols
- Enhanced cleaning procedures to further sanitize our properties between guests
- Use of CDC-recommended cleaning products proven effective against viruses, specifically COVID-19
- Disinfection of high-touch items including TV remotes, doorknobs, faucet handles, stair railings, light switches, kitchen appliances, etc.
- All bedding, towels, etc. is laundered at temperatures required for sanitization
- Wash hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry. Frequent hand-washing is vital to combat the spread of viruses
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue and wash hands thoroughly